We are all short of time and as we get older there seems to soon much more maintenance required to looking good. So I am going to show you how to maximise your beauty routine to look and feel your very best in the minimum time. As like you , I am extremely busy I feel I have perfected multitasking in many areas of my life it may feel difficult to start with but it will soon become habit. Remember girls and boys it takes 21 days of repetition to form a habit.
First of all invest in a Prana/ bed of nails mat. These can be expensive up to £200 but Base Yoga are currently selling them for £21.99 on Amazon.co.uk.
These mats are acupressure mats it really is like an acupuncture session it is fantastic for blood flow,cellulite and energy. I lie on mine EVERY morning for 20 minutes . In that 20 minutes I manage to do the following.
- Hair Mask(weekly) my personal favourite is the Reincarnation Mask, Bleach London £7.50. This works I promise you. Every other day before I wash my hair I massage organic sesame oil into my hair at this time.
- LED Facial Mask Dr Dennis Gross £430 Cult Beauty. I put this on daily to boost the collagen and give my skin a radiant glow. This has made a big difference to my skin. I know this is expensive but you can use this time to put a layer of Vitamin C on your skin and allow to sink in slowly.Super Facialist Vit C and glow serum £17 is fab ! Once a week replace this with a sheet mask . Whatever mask you use ensure it is a no rinse mask just massage the goodness into your skin. To save time.
- I oil my body with organic sesame oil massaging into knees and elbows ,fingers and toes to help the joints and ageing of these areas. Prior to showering. Rinse off your skin will be smooth and silky.
- Rub whitening toothpaste/coconut oil onto your teeth for extra whitening and sparkle.
- Skin softener on the feet every day. Once a week foot peel socks or mask for beautiful feet. If you pay attention to your feet daily it saves so much time and is nigh on impossible to remove hard skin once its built up.
- Finally meditate while your laying there all relaxed for 20 minutes.
- Jump in the shower and rinse it all off.
Once this becomes habit you will get faster at your preparation stage.
All this while my new RoboVAC (who has become my pet ) cleans the house!
MORE QUICK HACKS
Instead of spending time drying (or overdrying) your hair and styling it. Quick rough dry pop in some big velcro rollers for smooth and bouncy hair. Do your make up, get dressed take the rollers out and voila ! Good to go.
On the assumption no one does their own manicures and pedicures anymore. Next time you are in your nail bar have them both done at the same time whilst getting your eyebrows threaded, whilst the massage chair gives you a thorough pummelling.
Fast beauty fixes I love it.
Now I do realise we all have different routines and you may want to relax more and do this in the evening or on a weekly basis rather than a daily basis. The key here is routine. Organise yours …..then create the habit.
JOJOS STYLIST TIP: TIME IS PRECIOUS ……BUT SO IS FEELING GOOD AND LOOKING GOOD. YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF PLANNING. WORK OUT WHAT FEELS GOOD FOR YOU !
HAVE A TRULY FABULOUS DAY